Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"KICH N BLEUS NEW GRAD COLLECTION"

Ok I know, I have been very absent for a while now. I dont want to bore you with all my problems lol but I do want to say I have totally missed this !!!!!. I had a few health issues and scares with several members in my family, which completely took me away from all this. On a better note things are sort of looking up for us and I hope they stay this way. I want to say this new mini collection is awesome for all who are grads this year. Personally my card was made for my 10yr old cousin. Shes graduation from fifth grade this year! we are all so proud of her.


I colored my digi in with watercolor pencils. The cap and gown are the colors of her school. My cousin likes very simple things and so this card is perfect for her. Just a few layers and some buttons. This is my fave digi from the collection.


BE SURE TO STOP BY THE "KICH N BLEUS" STORE AND PURCHASE YOUR COLLECTION TODAY! (P.S. YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICE)

BELOW IS THE WHOLE MINI COLLECTION FOR YOUR VEIWING PLEASURE!!! WHO KNOWS LEAVE A COMMENT AND YOU MIGHT GET 2 DIGIS OF YOUR CHOICE!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!


~ ~ ~ LISET ~ ~ ~

12 comments:

  1. Hola Liset, are you Ok?? We missing you for the summer collection!!! This card is pretty!!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete