Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Kich N Bleus Desings"

Hey Guys! Hope Everyone had a great weekend and for those (like me) who had a long weekend. I wanted to introduce to you one of my new favorite blogs Kich N Bleu Designs, Kich is  Abby from Scrapbookaholic Abby's sister. She is starting her own line of digital stamps and has already released Jan and Feb. I am so in love with her Feb release that I want them all. They are also doing a Design Team call which yours persoanlly is definitely going to try out. Below is just one of the amazing Digis and I got the chance to color it in. Stop by there and become a follower, once you do that just leave a comment with your email and which two digis you like best, and they will email them to you.

so here was my take on this Digi, dont you just love it. I colored them in with watercolors. I am still trying to perfect it but I think it came out great.

Thanks for stopping by Please dont forget "The Rockstar Bugs" are still open for their challenge until Jan 21st. all ages welcome. There is also a great giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love your blog--I'm your newest follower. I'd love to have you stop by and check my blog out...it's at http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute cute CUTE!! Thanks for using our images, Love the card, you truly are talented!

    ReplyDelete