Thursday, October 28, 2010

"A card for Madison"

I knew I wanted to make Madison a card but was not sure what I wanted to say.  I decided I would use pink and butterfiles since they are her fave. So below is what I came up with. This is my first Tri fold Shutter card and Im very proud of it. I hope it brings her a smile. I also wanted to give her a something special. I went to build a bear and made her a bear. My 10yr old has also written her a letter. I hope that we can all help make her smile and bring some joy to her and her family. For all the info needed to send Madison a card please  CLICK HERE.






Thank you all for stopping by!

Liset

6 comments:

  1. aww Liset, your card is beautiful. I'm sure she will cherish the letter :) Super cute bear too. I really wish she gets better. So many people praying for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just GORGEOUS!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog during the Inking Pink Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and lovely card! Very creative Liset.. I am now your follower.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, this is gorgeous!!! What a kind heart you have, and talented hands to boot!! I love it!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Liset! This is beautiful I am so jealous! I am sure you will def make the design team with this one! I am loving this card and I know Madison will as well!

    ReplyDelete