Saturday, June 19, 2010

Frustrated


I was very excited today because I had just received the replacement adaptor cord for my cricut. Let me start by explaining that I had purchased my cricut about one year ago and was only able to use it once since then. I became pregnant shortly after and had some complications that did not allow me to use my cricut or even focus on crafting. I moved and then of course like I explained in a previous entry my DH threw it out by mistake. I had family over and they were all wanting me to cut one thing or the other. Of course with all the excitement I had to really use my Cricut I did start cutting away. I dont know if it was a particular paper I used but by the end of the night my blade tip broke off. I was so upset and still am. The only thing making me smile is that I atleast got to try out my new cartridge "Hoot "N" Hollar".

No comments:

Post a Comment